Takedown Notices should be sent to Bumble Group’s Copyright Agent at If you wish to reach out to Bumble Group’s Copyright Agent via other methods, you can write to: Bumble, Attn: Bumble Group’s Copyright Agent, P.
12. THIRD PARTY APP STORE
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you download the App from a Third Party Store. To the extent that the other terms and conditions of these Terms are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section will apply, but solely with respect to the App and the Third Party Store. You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded solely between you and the Bumble Group and not with the providers of the Third Party Store, and the Bumble Group (and not the Third Party Store providers) is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof. To the extent that these Terms provide for usage rules for the App which are less restrictive or in conflict with the applicable terms of service of the Third Party Store from which you obtain the App, the more restrictive or conflicting term of the Third Party Store will take precedence and will apply.
- The Third Party Store provider has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. The Bumble Group is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. The Third Party Store provider will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of the Bumble Group.
- The Bumble Group, not the Third Party Store provider, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and/or (iv) intellectual property infringement claims.
- The Third Party Store provider and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the Third Party Store provider from whom you obtained the App will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
In the event of a conflict between a Third Party Store’s or mobile carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Third Party Store or mobile carrier shall govern and control. We are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for third-party goods or services you obtain through a Third Party Store or mobile carrier. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
Please read the following arbitration agreement in this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. Unless you opt out in the manner described in subsection 7 below, this agreement requires you to arbitrate disputes with Bumble Group and limits the manner in which you seek relief from us.
1. When Does This Arbitration Agreement Apply? This Arbitration Agreement applies to any dispute or claim relating to your use of our App or any other aspect of your relationship with Bumble Group. It requires that, and by entering into these Terms you agree, that such claims will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (i) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify; and (ii) you or Bumble Group may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or misuse of intellectual property rights.